The vision of becoming a world-class organisation characterized by the highest levels of efficiency and effectiveness is shared by many executives. This vision extends to establishing a motivated, pro-active and professional workforce with the necessary skills and experience to meet – or exceed – global standards of excellence.
Human Capital is any organisation’s most valuable asset and effective management of people is of crucial importance in establishing a culture of superior performance aligned to strategic objectives. In the words of Lou Gestner : “I came to see, in my time at IBM, that culture isn’t just one aspect of the game – it is the game. In the end, an organisation is nothing more than the collective capacity of its people to create value.”
Our Value Proposition
Our team offers specialised and technical expertise and a vast array of consulting psychology and development interventions so as to help organisations optimise performance and achieve their objectives through the following interventions:
- Employee engagement surveys and programmes;
- Culture and climate assessments and interventions;
- Employee and employer value propositions;
- Capacity and capability development;
- Training programmes (we offer over 300 training programmes, ranging from leadership to supervisory development, skills programmes, and HR discipline specific courses);
- Bursar programme design and management; and
- Change management and communication strategies.
A scientific and evidence-based approach is followed in understanding individuals, groups and the organisation as a whole so as to create solutions to solve the challenge that clients face on a daily basis.
- Employee engagement surveys and programmes (PDF)
- Culture / climate assessments and interventions (PDF)
- Employee and employer value proposition (PDF)
- Capacity and capability development (PDF)
- Training programmes
(leadership, management, supervisory, HR discipline specific)
- Bursar programme design and management
- Change management (PDF)
- Project related communication plans