The success of executing strategies and business plans are influenced by people practices. Our offering aims to proactively identify and avoid people practices that inhibit your business. HR metrics, cutting edge business intelligence, productive employer/ employee relationships and statutory compliant processes and procedures contribute to business success.
Our Value Proposition
We offer our clients experienced specialists in the following areas on a retainer or project basis:
- Employee relations services – we equip managers and employees with the necessary skills and knowledge to manage an effective employment relationship through context adapted training, litigation, resolving of grievances, disciplinary hearings, change management and facilitation of the retrenchment process.
- Recruitment and selection – we conduct the entire recruitment and selection process or parts thereof on behalf of our clients from advertisement to screening, long- and short lists, interview guides, interviews and psychometric assessments to ensure accurate placements. In addition we develop creative and appropriate induction and on-boarding programmes and material to ensure new recruits engage early, become productive quicker and are absorbed into the new culture immediately.
- HR policies and procedures – we develop these “roadmaps” to ensure legal compliance, alignment with business and HR strategy and cultivation of behaviours that are conducive to strategy realisation.
- Payroll outsourcing – we offer peace of mind in terms of statutory compliance, accuracy, reliability, and security to our clients with a dedicated team of specialists in the payroll and tax environment.
- HR outsourcing – what is not your core business is ours! We have mastered the balancing act of customer service and continuity through dedicated client teams and specialists in all HR disciplines and can structure our service to suit your budget and priorities.
- Human capital risk assessments – describe the degree of implementation of HR policies and procedures in systems and practices as well as the level of statutory compliance to educate stakeholders through constructive feedback, identification and elimination of gaps.
- Skills audits – understanding the current skills base is a mammoth task and the first step in aligning skills supply and demand. We ensure that we understand your business, key drivers and HR strategy, design skills frameworks and libraries, design assessment tools, collect data and report on findings to enable focused people development strategies and interventions aligned to the workforce plan.
- Metrics, employment equity and transformation – we offer tools and models to enable our clients to “know the numbers” and support HR’s position in the board room through apt and timely business intelligence.
- Customised surveys and risk assessments – we offer customised surveys and employees risk assessments in order to proactively, scientifically and effectively identify risks and design interventions to mitigate these. Best returns are ultimately received through addressing pivotal drivers.
- Recruitment and selection / executive search
- Induction programmes
- Payroll & HR outsourcing
- HR Policies, procedures and processes (PDF)
- Human capital risk assessment / HR compliance audit (PDF)
- Employee risk assessments
- HR metrics
- Transformation and Employment Equity
- Skills assessment and audits (PDF)
- Legal advice / legal compliance
- Retrenchment process
- Disciplinary hearings / CCMA Representation (PDF)
- Customised Surveys
- Debt review / counseling services